Change blades rapidly and safely with the QuickMax™ system
Change dull or damaged blades in seconds with QuickMaxTM blade change system. The QuickMax blade system is available as a factory-fitted option or as a dealer-installed kit.
Features of the QuickMax system:
- Exclusive New Holland-patented eccentric blade nut and spring steel retainer secure the knife without clamping the blade.
- Scrapers prevent the buildup of debris on the underside of the disc ensuring easy blade changes.
- QuickMax tool quickly releases blades for fast blade changes and features an integrated knife nut wear gauge for safety.
- Unique rock guards facilitate blade changes with discs rotated in a common orientation for faster replacement of complete blade sets.
The QuickMax system is exclusively designed for:
- MowMax™ II disc cutterbar
- MY2015 Discbine® 313 and 316 models
- MY2015 Durabine™ 416 and 419 models
- MY2014 versions of the Discbine 313 and 316 models
- all prior model years of the Durabine headers