New Holland Sectional Snow Pusher
With the New Holland Sectional Snow Pusher, you can get the edge you need to clear snow cleaner, faster and safer—and with lower cost of ownership. Traditional pushers often require areas to be replowed and heavily salted to complete a job, but with the New Holland Sectional Snow Pusher, you can scrape the pavement clean after one pass with moldboard sections that move independently to accommodate the contours of the pavement—so you can get the job done right.
- Universal quick connect coupler system allows for easy mounting to most skid steer loaders
- Self-leveling design saves time by perfectly adjusting the pusher to the pavement every time
- Mechanical side panels and moldboard sections help “skip” over curbs and obstacles up to 9 inches in height
- Removes the need for salting by up to 50%
- Snow pusher also effective for pushing waste water, manure or feed
Watch the video below to learn more about the advantage of the New Holland Sectional Snow Pusher.