NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, LICENSED, OR RESTRICTED, AS WELL AS IN QUEBEC, PUERTO RICO, AND OVERSEAS UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, POSSESSIONS, COMMONWEALTHS, AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
Sponsor: CNH America LLC, 700 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53404.
1. Entry. The entry period for the New Holland Harvest Prep Campaign Email Opt-In giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”) will start at 12:00 a.m. CST on June 1, 2013, and continue through 11:59 p.m. CST on September 30, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Entrants must register electronically at the New Holland site www.NewHollandResourceCenter.com/subscribe. If participants have registered prior to the contest they are automatically entered into the drawing. No mechanically produced copies will be accepted or eligible to win. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries by an Entrant will be voided and may disqualify the Entrant(s) from participation in or winning any prize in this Promotion. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void, and any incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Each Entrant’s submission of an electronic entry form certifies that he/she has reviewed a copy of the Official Rules, has read and understands the rules prior to submission, and agrees to abide by all Promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of the Drawing, and upon request by Sponsor, must provide valid identification showing proof of age prior to submitting the entry form. Determination of an Entrant meeting the eligibility requirements is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized dealers, and any of the aforementioned entities’ immediate families (spouse and parents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are NOT eligible to enter this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
3. Winner Selection and Odds of Winning. The Promotion winners will be selected from among all eligible entries by a random drawing on October 10, 2013, (the “Drawing”) in Racine, WI. There will be twenty (20) Promotion winners, who will each win a Prize (the “Winners”). Winners need not be present to win. Odds of winning one of the twenty Prizes depends upon the total number of eligible entries entered into the Promotion during the Promotion Period. If the winner is a resident of Canada, the winner will be contacted by telephone and must correctly answer a timed mathematical skill question in order to be declared the winner.
4. Prizes and Restrictions. The prize will be a New Holland Eighty-Piece Tool Set (the “Prize”). The approximate value of each Prize is $ (valuation is in U.S. dollars). Prize Winners will be selected at random. Winners will be subject to verification, including verification of age. Prizes are nontransferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial or local taxes and any registration, license, fees and/or costs related to Prize acceptance and/or use are the Winner’s exclusive responsibility. If a U.S. resident, Winners may be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600.
5. Prize Claim. The Prizes will be shipped prepaid to the Winners’ address supplied on the entry form between October 15, 2013 and November 15, 2013. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or telephone number of Entrants. If any of the Prizes are returned designated as “undeliverable” by carrier, no alternate prize will be awarded, no other contact will be attempted by Sponsor, and the Prizes will be awarded to alternate winners.
6. Use of Information Gathered: Information gathered from the Entrants, Winners and all submitted entries may be used by Sponsor and its affiliates for future marketing purposes, may be shared with Sponsor’s authorized dealers, but will not be sold to any other person or entity. Entrants consent to the use of personal information by entering the Promotion.
7. Additional Terms. Sponsor retains sole discretion to change or cancel this Promotion in whole or in part and to change the eligibility rules at any time, without prior notice to or the consent of any person or Entrant in the Promotion. Sponsor retains sole and absolute discretion to resolve all questions concerning the administration, interpretation and application of this Promotion, including but not limited to construing the Official Rules, including any disputed or doubtful terms, and determining the eligibility of any Entrant to participate in this Promotion or the eligibility of any Entrant to receive any prize. Sponsor’s determination will be conclusive and binding on all persons. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants: a) agree that these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects, b) agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, c) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Racine, Wisconsin, and d) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, agencies, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agents, employees and retailers of each of the foregoing, from any and all liabilities, claims, loss, damages or injuries of any kind arising from or incurred in connection with entrant’s participation in the Promotion, and/or the acceptance, possession or use of the prizes awarded, or participation in prize-related activities. By accepting the Prize, the Winners grant permission (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing if requested) to Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority to use Winners’ name, pictures/portraits/likenesses and/or voices, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide without territorial or time limitation or additional compensation. Winners must comply fully with these Official Rules in order to receive their Prize. By accepting the Prize, the Winners further acknowledge that Sponsor and its agents, their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors, agencies, agents and employees of each of the foregoing, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to such prize including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related material, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs, and under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages. Further, Entrant agrees that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: i) lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, deleted, or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Sponsor for any reason; ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for the destruction or alteration of entries; iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; or iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules. All incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any Entrant using such a method. If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, for reasons including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is terminated before the scheduled end date, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY MACHINE OR OTHERWISE TAMPER WITH OR CORRUPT THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING SUCH CONDUCT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants may not use any device or artifice to register multiple times per day or as multiple registrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times per day may be disqualified and may forfeit any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion.
9. Copy of Official Rules / Winner Identification. For a copy of these Official Rules or for the names of the twenty Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 15, 2013, to: 2013 New Holland Harvest Prep Campaign Email Opt-In Promotion Winner List, P.O. Box 292, Racine, WI 53401-0292. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
10. Name Removal. If you would like your name removed from the list of future promotion mailings, write to CNH Parts & Service Marketing, 700 State Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53404.