10 reasons to partner with your New Holland dealer
1. We designed and built your machines. Only we can provide you with the expert service and genuine New Holland parts specifically designed for your equipment to protect your investment and maintain uptime.
2. Top-tier parts distribution. You don’t have time to wait for a part. The 10 New Holland parts depots are strategically located to maximize parts availability, accelerate delivery times and minimize downtime.
3. Industry-leading parts warranty. Need parts? Need labor? New Holland warranties cover both. When your new or remanufactured parts are installed at a New Holland dealership, you’ll be protected by industry-leading coverage for both parts and labor.
4. Qualified technicians. As New Holland equipment advances, so do New Holland qualified technicians. Technicians are trained on advancements in repair, maintenance and technology specific to New Holland equipment.
5. Lower owning and operating costs. In addition to genuine New Holland parts, we offer a full range of cost-effective alternatives. New Holland remanufactured parts and a full all-makes product line support your operation and give you the lowest cost of ownership.
6. Certified Machine Inspections. Get peace of mind through preventative maintenance. Our experienced technicians provide you with recommendations on how to maintain your machine’s peak performance.
7. Our electronic service tools. Available exclusively to New Holland dealers, service tools and proprietary software quickly diagnose machine performance issues in an effort to keep you up and running.
8. Latest updates. Only we have direct access to the latest New Holland operational, service and repair information, ensuring that you get regular updates on your equipment the moment they’re available.
9. Planned maintenance agreements. Get a fixed price for future service with a plan that is tailored to meet your specific needs—making budgeting efforts easier than ever.
10. Built New Holland smart. With Precision Land Management (PLM) products from New Holland, your equipment works smarter—not harder—and allows you to get in and out of the field in the most efficient manner possible.